EarthBuster – Deep Soil Compaction
EarthBuster - Deep Soil Compaction
By using compressed air, the EarthBuster process improves the drainage and operation of your septic system in a very effective way.
It is critical to identify the warning signs of septic tank problems, such as:
1. Water-logging or saturated soil above your drain field.
2. The ugly presence of black, disturbing material on your drain field’s surface.
3. Persistent and unpleasant scents in the neighborhood of your drain field.
4. Disturbing incidents of sewage backups or the unpleasant sound of gurgling drains throughout your property.
Why not fix the soil?
All septic systems eventually fail because of problems with the various components, for example: the toilet, the drain pipes, the septic tank, or the pipes in the drain field. But did you know the soil can be in need of repair, too?
The soil in your system is there to absorb the biological matter in the septic tank after it breaks down into liquid form. But the soil can develop these problems:
1. It gets compacted and compressed (from gravity and from walking or driving over it), stopping the flow of fluids through the field.
2. It gets gunked up with leftover matter from the septic tank, so that liquids can’t flow through it anymore. (This gunk is called a “biomat”.)
3. Problems #1 and #2 also mean that oxygen can’t get into your drainfield to complete the process of breaking down the biological matter from the septic system.
EarthBuster can fix all three of these problems.
Why replace your drain field when it can be restored at a fraction of the cost?
When a septic drain field fails, it’s almost always because the soil–not the septic tank or the drain pipes, but the soil itself–is clogged up and compacted. This keeps the fluids from your septic tank from being able to drain out into the soil like they are supposed to. This makes the septic tank back up, and if the problem is bad enough, raw sewage can back up into your home’s plumbing fixtures.
That’s it. That’s how simple the problem is! EarthBusters know how to restore your septic drain field—tackling the problem right where it starts. They use the state-of-the-art EarthBuster Deep Soil Decompactor machine, a state-of-the-art machine, to safely open pathways underneath your lawn so that your septic system fluids can flow freely again, leaching out and away from your system.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a free estimate.